The Non-Profit Organizations Practice Group at McLane regularly helps non-profits maximize their services to their beneficiaries. Drawing on our considerable experience in this area, we assist non-profit entities in confronting an enormous range of issues, some of which are unique to non-profits. The breadth and depth of legal services offered by McLane, along with the firm's collegial approach in working with clients, provide an unparalleled resource.
McLane assists health care and education providers, religious organizations, social service agencies, tax-advantaged housing entities, recreational and cultural entities, foundations, and business associations. The issues we regularly advise non-profits on include:
- Regulatory compliance issues before charitable trusts divisions of various states
- Tax planning and advice
- Financing for and borrowing by non-profits, including bond issues
- Conservation easements
- Fiduciary issues
- Conflicts of interest
- Trust and estate planning issues for donors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Endowment management matters
- Compensation and pension issues related non-profit executives
- Employment issues
For further information on how we can help you reach your non-profit entity goals, please contact Rolf E. Goodwin, Chair of the Non-Profit Organizations Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.