The real estate attorneys at McLane always focus on "making the deal work." We understand our clients' objectives, anticipate and eliminate any obstacles, and complete transactions consistent with our clients' needs.
Backed by decades of combined experience, our Real Estate Practice Group represents lenders and borrowers in general commercial and construction financing, and are also immersed in a wide range of real estate matters such as loan workouts, land use matters, conservation, and zoning. When loans need to be restructured, our real estate specialists can help craft a solution by drawing on the experience of the attorneys in our firm who specialize in key areas such as bankruptcy, land use litigation and environmental law.
Our real estate expertise includes:
- Assisting lenders in secured-lending transactions and protecting their investments in declining economic conditions;
- Representing borrowers in negotiating sophisticated financing arrangements;
- Representing developers before town, municipal, and state authorities;
- Assisting clients in resolving conservation matters with appropriate state departments;
- Counseling sellers or purchasers in purchase-and-sale negotiations, sale/lease-back arrangements, like-kind exchanges, and other complicated real estate transactions.
For further information on how we can help you reach your real estate goals, please contact Linda C. Connell, Chair of the Real Estate Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.