For the past 80 years, McLane has been representing clients in the energy, utilities and telecommunications industries. As these industries have become more complex, our work for clients in these sectors has become more varied, ranging from regulatory, environmental, corporate and litigated matters.
Members of McLane's Energy and Public Utilities Practice Group actively participate in industry groups, including the following:
- New Hampshire Business and Industry Association, Energy and Regulated Utilities Policy Committee
- New Hampshire Business and Industry Association Environmental Committee
- New Hampshire Bar Association Energy, Utilities and Telecommunications Section
- New Hampshire Bar Association Environmental and Natural Resources Section
- National Association of Water Companies
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association
- New England Conference of Public Utilities Commissioners
Representative utility industry clients include: National Grid; Aquarion Water Company of New Hampshire; Aqarion Water Company of Massachusetts; Verizon; Manchester Water Works; Great Bay Power Corporation and its holding company, BayCorp Holdings, Ltd.; Ashland Electric Department; Pennichuck Corporation; Hanover Water Works; Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company; Algonquin Power Fund; Constellation Energy Group; Concord Steam Corporation; EnerDev, Inc.; and AES Corporation.
For further information on how we can assist you, contact Steven V. Camerino, Chair of the Utility Group, at email@example.com.