McLane represents investor-owned and municipal water companies, and an investor-shared steam utility on the following matters:
- Rate cases
- Regulatory approvals for financings
- Franchise expansions
- System development charges
- Municipal water ordinances
- Bond financings
- Acquisitions of water utilities, including state regulatory approvals
- General corporate matters
- Appellate matters
We represented an investor-owned water utility in the largest eminent domain proceeding in New Hampshire history.
McLane is a member of the National Association of Water Companies and the American Waterworks Association.